Let Seasons Cater
Your Next Event
• Bridal/Baby Showers
• Graduation parties
• Birthday celebrations
• Retirement celebrations
• Class reunions
• Annual/Holiday banquets
• Meetings & workshops
Seasons is known for creating great meals and providing superior customer service. As our client, you will be guaranteed professional, courteous service, high quality food, sanitary preparaion, on-time delivery, and competitive prices.
All meals are prepared under the guidance of Chef Hardin Danzy, one of Northwest Indiana's Most renowned chefs. Meals are prepared with a passion for perfection.
We sincerely hope you will choose Seasons for your next important event. We will be very pleased to serve you and promise to do everything we can to make it a memorable experience for you and your guests.
To book your event, call and speak to one of our expert catering consultants at 219-756-GOOD (4663). Our Catering Policy and convenient online Catering Order Form are below.
We are now catering at the Woodland Park Banquet Facilities in Portage, IN.
Beautiful, spacious, and newly remodeled, Woodland Park can accommodate
up to 600 guests.
• Off-site catering menu prices are based on 40 or more guests. In-house catering is available for 50 or more guests.
• Woodland Park (Portage, IN) catering events: Lower level hall can accommodate 160 people. Upper level hall can accommodate 600 people. Call 219-756-GOOD (4663) for menu prices and details.
• Guest count final number may be increased or decreased up to 7 days prior to the event. No exceptions.
• Children ages 5 to 10 will be charged half-price on the agreed cost per person or choice of our $5 children's meal. In-house only. Ask for details.
• Delivery & Set-up Fee: $55 within a 20-mile radius. $65 or higher outside a 20-mile radius depending on location. 4 pan minimum.
• Drop-off Fee: $40 within a 20-mile radius. $50 or higher outside a 20-mile radius depending on location. 4 pan minimum.
• Complete high-grade disposable plasticware and place settings: 75¢. Serving utensils: $1 each.
• Full-service Catering: an 18% gratuity will be added to the menu price. The catering staff is responsible for the set-up and take-down of food, keeping food hot/cold, maintenance of the food table, and kitchen clean-up (if utilized). Staff will remain at function up to 2 hours after delivery time. Additional time will be billed at $10 per 30 minutes per server.
• Attendant service: an 18% gratuity will be added to the total food bill. Includes food and food table set-up and clean-up, buffet-style service, and kitchen clean-up (if utilized). Maximum 2 hours for 2 servers. $700 minimum order.
• Terms: A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your event date. A 50% payment is due 30 days prior to the function. The total balance is due 10 days prior to the function. All prices based on cash payment. Credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) subject to a service fee of 3% of the total transaction. Checks accepted and due 12 days prior to the event.
• All prices subject to a 7% sales tax. Tax-exempt organizations must provide proper certification.
• All prices subject to change without notice.
4 pan minimum for all a'la carte orders.
To reserve your catering event date, call us at 219-756-GOOD (4663) or use the convenient online form below. Please be sure you complete all of the fields on the form so we can provide the best service to you.